Track your property’s occupancy, ADR and RevPAR performance against your competition, to identify if you are gaining or losing market share.
The Census Database contains records of over 156,000 hotels and 14.5 million rooms worldwide. The Census Database includes key property information, such as the amenities each hotel offers. The output can be customized to suit your needs.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
• Crowdfunding emerges as financing alternative
• Investor buys into Auberge Resorts portfolio
• Pebblebrook reels in $132m deal in Fisherman’s Wharf
• Whitbread reports strong Q3 for Premier Inn
• German domestic travel subdued
Here are five contingencies to consider that could derail your 2014 budgeting process.